ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March 18th York area drive

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm heading up north next sunday with some headlamps and though it might be a good opportunity for a meet and explore some diferent roads to our usual. I'm heading up to York, so we could explore around there or go further north.
trying to find @RV. tag list now...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm heading up north next sunday with some headlamps and though it might be a good opportunity for a meet and explore some diferent roads to our usual. I'm heading up to York, so we could explore around there or go further north.
trying to find @RV. tag list now...

South of york is where it’s at. The roads around cawood are quality aside from the speed camera vans.

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
I'm going to be changing the coil pack, ignition leads and washer pumps that weekend :(

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Can I come in a Puma with solid rear arches?
You can come in whatever you like mate. Unfortunately I'm not able to make my trip on Sunday now, the Mrs is banned from driving due to health issues so I have to taxi her and the kids around this weekend [emoji853]. I'll plan something for April, hopefully the weather will behave then too!

172 Cup
Wish your Mrs the best, life comes first eh. I'll keep an eye on these forums and see when the date will be. Thanks!