ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looch - Mind Reader & Magician @ CSS 2012

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello,

We've just booked Looch for a mix and mingle with you lot on August 4th.

http://www.looch.co.uk/

Should be quite interesting so keep an eye out. He will also be doing the raffle :)

Don't know how to big it up anymore than that really, so make sure you go speak to him if he doesn't catch you first!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I can't access this because it's blocked at college, but I thought you may have tried to contact magic ad off of here?? Or was he forgot about.

Sounds awesome never the less!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds superb guys, well played. I also thought it would be magic off here. :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
For info looch is on here and v6clio and was attending the event anyway so made sense. He's also local ish to HMC.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Even better, lets see if he can make that guy polishing his car for 8 hours, dissapear.

Bus w**ker
Will there be a bouncy castle along with Jelly and Ice Cream?!?! If not I want my money back.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ouch, 9 hour drive and that's the thanks you get. Tom's nicer than you these days, Dan. :(

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Tin foil will be available from the CS marquee throughout the day, for anyone wishing not to participate. £1 for a piece big enough to make a hat, all proceeds go to charity

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Just a quick note since CSS is fast looming.

To get a sense of what it is I do, you may want to check out a recent performance from BBC Radio: http://www.looch.co.uk/2012/07/bbc-radio-nottingham-100712/

I'm not a traditional magician making things vanish etc, I perform what is known as psychological magic, very much in the same vein as Derren Brown from Ch4.

Im very much looking forward to meeting you all, I'll be bringing the vee and am an enthusiast so come and say hi!

Cheers
Looch