ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long lasting and not expensive wheel nuts?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bought a set of titan black wheel nuts for my ep3, off driftworks, but after a couple of uses the paint is peeling off and they're starting to rust.. Which is gash.

Are there any reasonably priced, steel nuts that folk buy, for aftermarket wheels (tapered seat)?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Bolts on the clios aren't they?

Some folk on here have gone with stud conversions tho?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
The Pure Motorsport stud kit goes rusty eventually too, but i've give mine a wipe over with acf50 and they stay black.

I suggest you do that on your next set Dan.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
The Pure Motorsport stud kit goes rusty eventually too, but i've give mine a wipe over with acf50 and they stay black.

I suggest you do that on your next set Dan.
All the paint has chipped off tho?

Want a set that isn't painted and has a more durable coating without paying ridiculous jdm tax for ones with a daft name

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
This is wht they look like, the bolts need running under the wire brush as they were stored in the garage for months while I was building the car up lol

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Really like my TPI wheel bolts and they seem to be standing the test of time! I assume they do nuts too.