ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local meet

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
I'm about 30 mins from Hamilton just thought it'd be a good spot since there's a lot of space to sit if we end up with a good few of us going

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be up for this once I get the car up and running again. I've been slightly useless with organising meets lately lol, between sorting SCS and CSS then just being generally busy with work it's taken a back seat.

I'm sure there's a few others who'd be interested in this too though. Get a decent night (like tonight!) for an outdoor meet and it'd be pretty good

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
Yeah would be good if the weather holds up are you the only area rep here or are there others I've just recently signed up so don't know much on the running of things. As Blane said if we organise it with a week or 2 time give us time to get our cars sorted

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah would be good if the weather holds up are you the only area rep here or are there others I've just recently signed up so don't know much on the running of things. As Blane said if we organise it with a week or 2 time give us time to get our cars sorted
There's myself and @Djw John for the general central belt of Scotland for now. Doesn't have to be a rep that organises the meets though, anyone can do it. We're here to help out though.

I take it you're local to Hamilton? I don't know that way too well so feel free to organise a time and place if you like and I'll help out with the rest mate :)

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
I work in Hamilton but stay about 20-30 mins away dependant on traffic maybe sometime next week like Thursday or when's best for you guys. Thought there might be more area reps for such a large area.

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
If we can settle on a date that suits most plus if your not busy tonight the dub side are having a breast cancer fund raiser tonight in the ikea car park in Glasgow perfect weather with lots of people coming also there will be a raffle as well with lots of goodies up for grabs if you fancy coming along its at 6:30 tonight and keep an eye out for a black mk4 clio rs that's me

Shogun clio 172 ph2
If we can settle on a date that suits most plus if your not busy tonight the dub side are having a breast cancer fund raiser tonight in the ikea car park in Glasgow perfect weather with lots of people coming also there will be a raffle as well with lots of goodies up for grabs if you fancy coming along its at 6:30 tonight and keep an eye out for a black mk4 clio rs that's me
Pity not make it....hope goes well and raise loads! Meet u soon!

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
I was there .. shame i never noticed you for a chin wag.

MK4 Clio RS 200 EDC
What clio were you in i was parked a bit further up from where most the folk where hanging round was a little late arriving in saw a mk2 trophy and some normal mk2s as well any yours