ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

List of Traders

182 Cup
Is there a list available of what traders are attending so I know how much money I need to bring? :D

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Its August, quite a few of the traders either don't want to come or are on holiday.

Last edited:
  172, Tiguan
It's fair to say the traders enthusiasm to sell there wares to 300 odd members is strangely lacking. Not for the want of trying on our behalf either.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Nope. Think they are on holiday or have staff on holiday or something. You'll have to ask them.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'm in. Couldn't guarantee attendance before now. Should have some good bits and pieces to show off. If anyone wants bits to buy, let me know

www.renparts.co.uk
We still might be attending, fred told me to leave it to the last minute to scare boosh! ;) I am going away on sat night so makes it a little awkward!
We will try our best to attend, had a really good time last year, nice to put some names to faces I speak to over the phone all the time!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Trader fees for next year for any trader beginning with B or R have now increased to £25,000 a day.

Disappointing to be honest, I'd love there to be some decent traders with decent parts - though I'd end up coming away skint!

Last year I got a nice price on oil etc from Wests Renault!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Disappointing to be honest, I'd love there to be some decent traders with decent parts - though I'd end up coming away skint!

i will have a variety of service items for sale

Inferno Orange 182

I remember you buying that oil. hope we get a few more confirmed at the last minute, if i dont spend it at CSS i might have to spend it on the missus!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
As I have told mods/admin i can't make it unfortunately due to work commitments i'm afraid. Lads at work with kids booked August off last September, so asked if they would like to swap this weekend for one end of November, you can imagine the reply.

I have put some Brembo discs and pads in the raffle again though, so bring a spare fiver and lets raise some good money for a great cause!

Have a great day everyone while i'm at work!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
No problem :) Let me know if you want something specific, Im bringing lots but never know exactly what people are after lol!!

Alright mate. Could you bring along a Karl pilkington sticker please. My missus wants one for a friend. Cheers ;)

www.renparts.co.uk
Just to confirm we will not be attending CSS, but we will be donating a £25 voucher to spend with us at Renparts as a prize for the raffle
Hope everyone has a good day and we will see you next year

Kat & the renparts team :D