ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Let's organise a meet....

ph2 172
A19 diner was a good turn out last time. The windmill pub not too far has also got their car park lights fixed I've heard.

182 Cup & DCi 172
I am up for a meet - but my work is a pain as work Continental shifts, will get my brother along as well in his 182

BG V6, LY 182
Seems as a few are interested, and the ok diner was good last time.
Clocks move end of the month so it's going to be lighter on a night. So I think wait till beginning April.

So how about Tuesday 9th April at ok diner? People have time to see this and spread it about too.

2004 Clio 1.4 16v
Not To Be Such a Noob But Wheres This Diner Seems Im New To Renault & Forum Will Poss Give It A Bash Like If Im Welcome

BG V6, LY 182
You just organise it fella! I'm sure john and Craig will go. I'll come!

Haha looks that way.
The vee is still off the road till end of month, then the tax will fall where I want it to be. Hence why I said next month.
we'll get something sorted no doubt.

I'd quite like an excuse to take a run out and meet some fellow owners. Quite a way for me from Otterburn to the OK diner, but if I'm free I'll try and come along... if it actually happens that is!