ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeds_182 E34 Daily

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Nooooo. Grey leather is nice! These are mine. Although I have been told this interior and the M-tec steering wheel was a rare combination from factory.
IMG_3347_zps8g9anbrt.jpg

Especially as the ones you posted look like in good condition.

May have missed it but what engine is in yours?

I didn't think I liked this by the opening post however seeing it in the light I love it. Love it's rear. Not keen on the wheels mind you.

I think the grey leather would look great. Not a colour I'd choose but they'd be replacing grey seats in a very grey interior. Would make a nice addition imo. They look like they'd clean up well too.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I didn't think I liked this by the opening post however seeing it in the light I love it. Love it's rear. Not keen on the wheels mind you.

I think the grey leather would look great. Not a colour I'd choose but they'd be replacing grey seats in a very grey interior. Would make a nice addition imo. They look like they'd clean up well too.

To be fair, if I could find some genuine Bmw 17s I’d probably go for them but they’re all massively expensive. I quite like the alpina multi spoke jobs but at £700 without tyres it’s a no go!

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
You're just going to slide about in the leather when getting all driftastic at Maccies

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been looking at wheels and they are mega money. I’m after a set of 18” Style 32’s and in struggling to find a set at a reasonable price. I’m used to cheap French cars!!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Really want some more noise from the exhaust as it’s pretty silent. Looking underneath there are two cats and two massive resonator boxes so will look to possibly having one of the boxes taken out I think.

BEDAE31F-DA44-434C-BF72-C5D92C64014B.jpeg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I’ve been looking at wheels and they are mega money. I’m after a set of 18” Style 32’s and in struggling to find a set at a reasonable price. I’m used to cheap French cars!!

I struggled to sell a 17” set for an age. Put them on eBay and some bugger on a forum finally decided he wanted them!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That instantly brought back memories of when I did a back box delete on my E46 330i.

What a mistake that was, it sounded utter shite.

Really? I’ve seen quite a few vids on YouTube and they sound decent! We shall see come Friday dinner time.

Peugeot 308
Really? I’ve seen quite a few vids on YouTube and they sound decent! We shall see come Friday dinner time.

Yeah it basically sounded like It had a massive blowing hole / no exhaust system at all lol.
Be interesting to see what yours sounds like :up:

Last edited:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Exhaust is done.....

RASP!

I quite like it. Sounds awesome on down shifts. Just a shame the cars not all that quick.

Did someone say Boost?

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Exhaust is done.....
RASP!
I quite like it. Sounds awesome on down shifts. Just a shame the cars not all that quick.
It sounds nice then? Got a video of it?
I want to get a stainless system for mine but not entirely sure what - want some more noise as the 6 cylinder engine sounds sweet. Will be going to Infinity Exhausts as they did a good job on my old Clio's and Octavia's exhaust (Clio have manifold back and Skoda was just a cat back). But being custom made I can ask for whatever but not sure what!

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
The MOT Inspection Manual
8. Nuisance

Issue Date: May 2018
Page 2 of 13
8.1 Noise
8.1.1 Noise suppression system
This inspection applies to all exhaust silencers and under-bonnet noise deadening material fitted as original equipment. The inspection of noise deadening material does not apply to Class 3 vehicles. Exhaust noise should be subjectively assessed whilst carrying out the emissions test relevant for the vehicle. For vehicles not subject to an emissions test, the engine should be revved to around 2500rpm or approximately half maximum engine speed if this is lower. The exhaust system and silencer should be in such condition, or of such a type, that the noise emitted from the vehicle is not clearly unreasonably above the level expected from a similar vehicle with a standard silencer in average condition.
----------------------------

You sir,
Are a nuisance.