ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last minute mini meet init

Homo spec mazda
Me and a few people have suggested a mini meet to get some pictures in Urmston or wherever local is photogenic, Were thinking tonight is anyone else up for it?

Won't be able to make it tonight I'm afraid, I'm going out to watch the football. I'll text you or Ian when I'm on my way home to see if you're still out.

Homo spec mazda
Your always up for pictures though :)

In all fairness..... it went badly, we ended up with 4 cars and a 5th but hes my mates in his astra GSI who simply cant sit still. We got kicked out of the first location because we weren't meant to take pictures there apparently, then we ran out of ideas for other locations, so stood around then all scrambled.

Ian should be posting his pictures soonish.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Just me and mr. sofaboy and friends made it tonight, but there's definite potential for future. Need to plan the locations a bit better next time though lol!

Farrr too cold, but managed to get a few photos:

4288355403_9a2d7a1b7e.png

4288360647_f87881c4ba.png

4288499047_bf633216ff.png

4289245972_0471f6f566.png

Saw a load of RS's when we called at the Chill Factore, I guess that was you Jon with a few others?

Homo spec mazda
They turned out well Ian even the ones from the industrial estate.

Mike will shake his head at my foglights.... sorry!!

Definate potential for the future.

Ian

Focus TDCi
White balance is a bit of a mess, but just putting them up before I forget about 'em. :) I'll have a scout for some decent places and we'll give it another try maybe next week or something. The more the merrier.

Shame we were kicked out of the multi-story as it looks to be a great place for photos.

Homo spec mazda
Good plan Stan.

Its a shame about the multi storey, the pictures from there turned out well

Nice shots Ian.

which multi story car park did you go in?

If one is arranged for next week, Wednesday next week is the return leg of the derby game, just a heads up as more people might turn up if it's a night when the football isn't on.

Homo spec mazda
Your car never starts and the path is wiiiiiiiiiiiide, how you managed that in the narrow mobile il never know.

Ian

Focus TDCi
That carpark is a pain, bit of a silly design.. guess we won't be going back there anyway though!

Yeah next Wednesday is out of bounds, although if United play like they did last night I might be better of missing it!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
look good them pics, yellow fogs lol ill let you off as loads of people have them now

Homo spec mazda
look good them pics, yellow fogs lol ill let you off as loads of people have them now
Bar yourself, and me, I haven't seen one single car with them, so for now, i feel exclusive. :)

seb have you lowered and fitted spacers now?... looks alot better!!

I have Rigby, I have, Infact, last time you saw it, it was lowered with rear spacers, now it's had the front spacers added.

DCi 100
I'd pop into Urmston given notice for a multistory. Probably best when I actaully sort the car out though which will be in the summer :eek: And providing I'm not working (work wednesdays), and have tons of college work to do.