ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kyles Clio 172 Cup Project

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Your have to do a little report/feedback on it after a couple of weeks,on whats it like compared to the cup,this maybe my next step to or the 250 if i can.
Yeah will do Steve. Not really took it out for a run yet. Going to wait until I get logbook back then put my plate on it. I can tell you now it's lovely driving a quiet car [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Still can't believe you got white [emoji37]

I'd have the cup all day long, but you already know that lol!

Hopefully it doesn't dissapoint you.
I know your feelings man [emoji23][emoji23]

I hope so to mate. With how much I drive it should be ok. She Will be well looked after so I hope she behaves for me like the cup did

Need a catch up soon

I reckon you were mad to sell the cup as it looked so damn good! I do like the R26 though, white is a great colour for them. I'm very much interested in seeing what you do with it ?

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I reckon you were mad to sell the cup as it looked so damn good! I do like the R26 though, white is a great colour for them. I'm very much interested in seeing what you do with it [emoji41]
Everyone says I was mad to sell her lol. I drove her about 6 weeks ago and I just said to myself it's time for a change. I just wanted a nice quiet and more comfortable car. I've got a few goodies on the way and it's booked in with Alex on the 20th for a Airtec intercooler then get it mapped in the new year. I want to keep the power around 270 so I know it's safe. Anything more and it's a ticking time bomb [emoji1787][emoji1787]

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Thats what i keep thinking,something more comfy etc.
Honestly Steve I don't regret it now I have more comfort and much less noise. I'll always miss the cup for sure but I know it was the right move. Plus I'm getting older now aswell. As soon as I thought about it that was it. Mind was made plus I couldn't see me taking a lady out in the noisy thing lol. Nice quiet turbo FTW [emoji1787][emoji1787]

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
haha i have a girlfriend and she aint bothered about the noise and me pissing about with it,but for sure i will prob miss mine once it goes,but i know what you mean.But then you are doing mods to this meg and prob have an exhaust fitted to soon with filter etc haha!.its prob a lot easier to drive about to.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
haha i have a girlfriend and she aint bothered about the noise and me pissing about with it,but for sure i will prob miss mine once it goes,but i know what you mean.But then you are doing mods to this meg and prob have an exhaust fitted to soon with filter etc haha!.its prob a lot easier to drive about to.
Haha I need a woman like that lol. The last few I've had hated the loud cars so that was another reason to get rid [emoji1787]

It's got a exhaust and decat already and it's so quiet

I've ordered plenty already. Induction kit and R26r spoiler and service kit arrives today. Carbon badges/SMD bulbs on way too as is a new stereo. Booked in with Alex for airtec FMIC 5 days before Xmas too

I do miss the cup but I deffo love the meg. Even going to the car at 5am this morning I said to myself hell yeah baby look at her lol

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I couldn't live with my cup as a daily. Love my 330ci for that. Cup is great when I'm in the mood . Lucky I have a garage to keep it and bring it out when weather and mood suits.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I couldn't live with my cup as a daily. Love my 330ci for that. Cup is great when I'm in the mood . Lucky I have a garage to keep it and bring it out when weather and mood suits.
Tell me about it lol. I could never have it as a daily. Great for a weekend blast..330ci lovely motor. I have a zetec s tdci for a daily and it's spot on. I do lots of mileage so it's perfect. How is your cup :)

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Aww thanks,its ok until driving in town speed bumps etc & pricks about,moving into the countryside soon so lovely nice roads & no more driving through town for work.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Tell me about it lol. I could never have it as a daily. Great for a weekend blast..330ci lovely motor. I have a zetec s tdci for a daily and it's spot on. I do lots of mileage so it's perfect. How is your cup :)

It's tucked away in my parents garage. Took it out for a quick blast on Saturday. Need to get the Corbeau clubsport seats fitted that I bought.