ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Jul 2, 2017] EVO Triangle Run - Sunday 2nd July 2017 (Bala Watersports Park)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's been a while since I've done any organising with meets, but I've done this route again recently with another club and it was superb.
The route for the Triangle is set already, but we can always detour to Llanberis and other good routes after a lap or two of the Triangle.

Date: Sunday 2nd July
Time: 10am at Bala
Starting location: Bala Watersports Centre, Bala, North Wales. LL23 7SR
NW convoy meeting point: Trafford Park Costco car park. M41 7PP at 7:30am

52297002evotriangle.jpg

The_Evo_Triangle_10.jpg

These days the Triangle's pretty heavily policed in certain areas, so the day will be more about having fun at a decent pace, rather than 11/10ths hot laps. If that's your thing then you'll be better off going solo. There are a number of places that we can stop for food/drinks along the way, a few pub-grub type places and also the restaurant on the Llanberis Pass.

If people could please use the RSVP function, it'll give me an idea of numbers etc. Feel free to tag/share with other areas.

Thanks!

Chris

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Im in mate, ill bring the Megane :grin: think there is 4/5 of my mates after joining so as long as its not just clios were laughing :up:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Very close to the mrs' birthday so I'm a maybe.

If I come I'll sort out a more local meeting point for the chester lot before heading to Bala

Why are you meeting at Bala first rather than the ponderosa before heading further into wales to the triangle/Bala then betws-y-coed?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
If you've not already, if you could please confirm your attendance at the top of this thread using the RSVP function.
It's the easiest way for me to get an idea of numbers. Thanks!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Very close to the mrs' birthday so I'm a maybe.

If I come I'll sort out a more local meeting point for the chester lot before heading to Bala

Why are you meeting at Bala first rather than the ponderosa before heading further into wales to the triangle/Bala then betws-y-coed?

Just to get there early enough mate. Traffic's the killer so if we get an early-ish start to proceedings without a killer early start, that's the best mix.
The plan is then to do the other parts of the route/stop for food on the way back, through Ponderosa when traffic's not as much of an issue.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just to get there early enough mate. Traffic's the killer so if we get an early-ish start to proceedings without a killer early start, that's the best mix.
The plan is then to do the other parts of the route/stop for food on the way back, through Ponderosa when traffic's not as much of an issue.

Ah fair point.

I'll keep you posted on whether I can make it

If you've not already, if you could please confirm your attendance at the top of this thread using the RSVP function.
It's the easiest way for me to get an idea of numbers. Thanks!

Sorry to be thick but what's the rsvp function? Am using Tapatalk [emoji85]

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Been for a blast with a VAG group through snowdonia north Wales this weekend, hopefully if those roads are anything to go by this should be even better, can't wait [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry to be thick but what's the rsvp function? Am using Tapatalk [emoji85]
I'm not sure that Tapatalk supports that function. It's at the event header at the top of this thread.
It's only so I can get an idea of numbers etc.

Definitely up for this. Last run into Wales was great fun! I'm in Chester myself, anyone also local want to meet in Chester services?