ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior light not working

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
My interior light (172) doesn't work when eithrr door is opened but does on the switch. Where do I begin solving this

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm actually not sure, it does work by the switch though. I'll check tomorrow but what would that mean if it's working when unlocking? Dodgy door switches seems unlikely for both sides to go

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
No fuses gone but I've noticed the glovebox light isn't working either

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
No still normal bulbs, I presume it's a door switch problem but don't know how to solve it

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Still not worked out what's going on with this, I do now know that the driver side door switch registers on a parasitic drain test where as the passenger side doesn't.

Any ideas?

Renault Master
Any luck with this yet? Mines is similar yet the interior light doesn’t come on when I unlock the car?

Clio IV
Hi,

I have the same problem on my Clio IV but I can't find the other thread. Can you help me to find it or give me a solution?

Thanks

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Hi,

I have the same problem on my Clio IV but I can't find the other thread. Can you help me to find it or give me a solution?

Thanks
It turned our to be a broken wire in the passenger side just under the glove box