ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iceberg Silver 172 - First Sport Project

EP3 Type R
Looking well mate.
You still living in the Headingley area? I've moved down towards Kirkstall Road so will keep an eye out for you in any case, was living next to the Rhinos ground back when I had the white 197.

CliosportCal

ClioSport Club Member
Looking well mate.
You still living in the Headingley area? I've moved down towards Kirkstall Road so will keep an eye out for you in any case, was living next to the Rhinos ground back when I had the white 197.
Yeah still live near the stadium myself mate. Funnily enough the car has spent most of the last 11 years in Meanwood too so been local for a long time!

CliosportCal

ClioSport Club Member
Few more "enhancements" ie modifications purchased and ready to fit.

Nonsticky Climate Control Panel off a DCI

182 Manifold

Miltek Decat

Private Reg with custom sized front to fit the recess

& Lastly I managed to source a spare centre cap as had to rip one of my others off and broke it, so centre caps are back on!

CliosportCal

ClioSport Club Member
So today I decided to prepare my 182 manifold & decat ready for fitting on monday, brillo pad to get any loose rust off, followed by a wire brush wheel and finished with autosol on a polishing wheel attached to a drill.

Manifold
manifold.png

Miltek Decat
Miltek Decat.png

YorkshireKyle

ClioSport Club Member