ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How's about a meet?

Right, after a pretty successful Cliosport Area day.. Who fancies another meet?

I'm not fussed where or when, but lets try and organise something...

Maybe a drive somewhere then for some food?
Bowling,
Go-Karting,

I'm literally open for doing anything.

Let me hear your suggestions!

@jonw279 @Invexis- @Craig.

Last edited:
  BG V6, LY 182
There's an indoor go karting track in durham? Probably looking at 40-50 quid like.

Bowling alleys all over the place. So that would be a good shout.

Megane R26.R No 26
Aye true. Bowling would be a good laugh. Shame the one in Benton shut it had loads of space for parking

I could see about getting us a price for a track day at the teeside track to do in either our cars or go karts? The bloke who part owns it lives near my parents & he said he would sort something out for me.

LY 182
I could see about getting us a price for a track day at the teeside track to do in either our cars or go karts? The bloke who part owns it lives near my parents & he said he would sort something out for me.

I vote for our cars :clap:

gudger12345

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172
Anyone fancy doing a meet at, during or after the track day at teesside autodrome on the 3rd??

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be up for something as I'm not interested in the track session. Another meet during or after I'll be interested in, don't want to be standing around much in the cold and dark so something inside be good

Clio 182-200
I have just got myself a 182 and live in Middlesbrough so if you lot are planning on visiting the Autodrome ill pop down and have a nosy if you dont mind

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be up a for a meet but something we havn't done yet, getting tired of doing the same old stuff, going to the same old places. Need to move on, time changes