ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

K_McDermott

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 230 r26
Unsure about this but I really fancy a megane so want to know what I'd get better money for, selling as Is or in bits...

Spec when I would be selling..

2002 '52 RenaultSport Clio 172 cup
111,763 miles
6 months MOT
Loads of history, well over 5k in receipts.
Cambelt and dephaser last changed 08/2016
KTEC Stealth Resonated system
Vibratechnics solid engine/gearbox and solid dogbone mount
K&N 57i intake
Sparco Rev fixed bucket seats
Jon foz low mounts
SPAX RSX front and rear full coilovers
Mintex 1155 pads/Brembo HC front setup
Mintex OEM spec rear setup
Team Dynamics Pro Race Wheels
Federal 595RSR tyres
Sony Bluetooth stereo

(ATM the car is fully stripped and weighs approx 940kg) this could all be refitted for prospective buyer however and can all be included. (Can be sold as a fully standard car apart from exhaust and coilovers)

Good condition but usual age related scuffs and condition, steering wheel and gearknob have wear. Usual bonnet dents to front

d2cf900f168c4a37a311c5f303cf959c.jpg

93ed5a9c10ef69668b893301a7605dd0.jpg

8ff5d7440d46f3db5ce886966b6a52bc.jpg

8effa070a723760d21f306f937e758b2.jpg

3c27f467ab5fb33feb241a2abfe2bfa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone any ideas ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Yeah that's about right.

There's a lad selling a black megane 225 for £1995 on the meganesport facebook page. Looks decent for the money.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Megane 225
Cambelt done
12 months MOT
Steel grey
Fair bit of history
Just been fully serviced

Subtle mods - powerflex upper engine mount, open filter, DS1.11 pads, AUX input cable.

Any ideas on its current value? I'd go as far as to say it's in pretty much mint condition

IMG_20160903_172844.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Megane 225
Cambelt done
12 months MOT
Steel grey
Fair bit of history
Just been fully serviced

Subtle mods - powerflex upper engine mount, open filter, DS1.11 pads, AUX input cable.

Any ideas on its current value? I'd go as far as to say it's in pretty much mint condition

View attachment 179835
What car you after next mate?
I really fancy a Megane next.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What car you after next mate?
I really fancy a Megane next.
I'm not having anything for a while mate. I need to sell the C2 aswell, and then Jackie has the focus.
Ploughing some money into the house for a year or two. I want a kitcar at some point so that'll be the next thing I own

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not having anything for a while mate. I need to sell the C2 aswell, and then Jackie has the focus.
Ploughing some money into the house for a year or two. I want a kitcar at some point so that'll be the next thing I own
Your no claims only lasts 2 years without you having no insurance before your friendly insurance man ignores it. Take it in turns insuring your Mrs car.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
It's up for sale, need it gone by the end of the month or it gets traded in against the new car. Sad times as they're great little things!

205 GTI-6/ Clio 182
Unfortunately I bought my 182 without checking whether it could be used for towing (just assumed it could) and now discovered it cant. The spec is -
Black FF (Climate, AC, Auto Xenons and wipers, elec mirrors, windows etc) with 124k
FSH - Serviced approx every 12k and maintained mainly by two garages. Has lots of paperwork with all MOT's, service book and invoices. Belts, Dephaser and water pump was last done at 100k.
Mods - KTR 438 cams, KTR Induction, KTR exhaust, KTR Remap (Dyno'd @ 200bhp), KTR bodykit, Front OE Cup dampers, Front Ferodo Pads, GroupN engine and gearbox mount, Polybushed dog leg.
Had new front tires and OE rear shocks and pads recently.
Has an Alpine sound system (amps sub etc)

Apart from the bodykit (easily removed) the car is spot on. Drives well and interior and exterior is spotless apart from front splitter from bodykit. Not sure what to put it up for?

Inferno Clio 182
Hi all,
I still haven't decided if I'm going to sell it but I'm wondering how much it's worth at the moment, any help would be appreciated :)

Inferno Orange 182 Cup with 67k on the clock, FSH.
I've had the car since 2012 and it's had a fair bit of work done in that time. Off the top of my head the major things I've had done are: All belts done last year by a former Renault mechanic (and it has only covered ~3000miles since), new alternator, new Milltek exhaust (cat-back), original seats swapped for half-leather interior, headlight refurbishment, new spark plugs and a new battery.
Bad points - there's a dent on the boot from the previous owner and a few scratches on the rear bumper. I have been quoted £300 to sort this and I'm not sure whether it'd be worth me sorting this or just sell it as is?
Thanks!

1098370_10151575963998779_329837608_n.jpg

RS Clio 182
FF silver 182
Belts last done in 2014 - service stamped logbook

I have a small dint in the passenger door from a prang...im guessing this will decrease its value quite a bit?

Im thinking £1000?

172 Cup
Iceberg Silver 172 Cup
124K. Belts are due soon and there is a leak from the PS. MOT until September.
In average condition (but cleans up pretty well, no dents etc just a few bumper scuffs), wheels could do with a refurb. Standard apart from having lowering springs fitted (Eibach I believe) and Vibratech Engine Mounts.
What would it be worth? Not sure if Cups still command a slight premium.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
FF silver 182
Belts last done in 2014 - service stamped logbook

I have a small dint in the passenger door from a prang...im guessing this will decrease its value quite a bit?

Im thinking £1000?
Any mods? I sold my BG 182 recently, 118k and some bad bits for £1150 so you could get more than that I reckon.

RS Clio 182
Any mods? I sold my BG 182 recently, 118k and some bad bits for £1150 so you could get more than that I reckon.

Ktec unsilenced exhaust and on lowered on eibachs...im currently looking to upgrade to a 200 but just concerned about the door dint and how much it will effect the value.

Would a garage part-x be a better option?

RS Clio 182
Worth an ask but i would say so.

Well no one assesed it,so not sure how they can record it as an official write-off.

But basically im not going to get anything for it am i - i just thought a garage might take it in part-ex and i might get some money knocked off a 200. Ive been told garages dont check the car,they just send them to auction.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
A garage will and shouldl check wether its hpi clear. If they send it too auction it will be checked and listed.

172 Cup
Iceberg Silver 172 Cup
124K. Belts are due soon and there is a leak from the PS. MOT until September.
In average condition (but cleans up pretty well, no dents etc just a few bumper scuffs), wheels could do with a refurb. Standard apart from having lowering springs fitted (Eibach I believe) and Vibratech Engine Mounts.
What would it be worth? Not sure if Cups still command a slight premium.
Some pics to help:
DSC_0398.JPG DSC_0397.JPG DSC_0390.JPG DSC_0388.JPG
These were all taken today. I have a few more pics if needed.

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
Hi all,

I still haven't decided if I'm going to sell it but I'm wondering how much it's worth at the moment, any help would be appreciated :smile:

Racing Blue 182 with 114k on the clock, FSH, Folders of Receipts & invoices.
I brought the car in September 2016 from another member on here and it's had a fair bit of work done in that time. Off the top of my head the major things I've had done are: All belts are done and most recently undergone alot of track car preparation at Beaniesport.
New Coilovers, JC129 Cup Gearbox, Brembo Disc & Pads, KTec Ultra Exhaust & Decat exhaust, Flocked Dash & Momo 280mm Wheel, Sabelt Harnesses & Brand new Motamec Fixed Buckets. Full Stripped out, headlight refurbishment, new spark plugs & injectors and a new battery. I am sure there are other bits too.

Bad points - there's a crack on the lower part front bumper from the previous owner. The wheels could do with a refurb, I was planning on having this done myself.

IMG_20170218_130308.jpg
IMG_20170218_130326.jpg

Thanks!

Megane R26
My partners ff182

95k miles
Mot July 17 no advisories
Serviced 1k miles ago
Cambelt 06/12
Cat C in 2014 (front ns wing & headlight, paperwork for this & vosa)
Part service history

Cooksport springs
Scorpion resonated catback
K&N panel filter
Headlight washer blanked
Aftermarket USB /aux headunit
Led interior lighting
Non smoking interior
Mint mint mint exterior apart from dent pictured! Absolutely immaculate, pics don't do it justice, it really has to be one of the cleanest about.

4x 6mm Michelin Pilot Sports

Issues -
Have lost rubber ring for washer motor so the washer jet tank leaks.

Rear washer spray doesn't work.

Everything else is spot on, drives very nicely
Only going for another 172 Cup as she now drives our 200

IMAG0171-01.jpg

IMAG0169-01.jpg

IMAG0167-01.jpg

IMAG0153-01.jpg

IMAG0173-01.jpg

BG Clio 182, 2005
76k Full service history, belts & service done at Birchdown August 2016 when car was on 72k (they were looking after the car for the previous 2 owners). Have the invoice for this and stacks of other invoices from birchdown for work.

Came from the factory with Recaro Trendlines spec'd which I believe is quite rare. They are in great condition (has the cup rear bench). Bodywork & paint are great condition and it drives exactly how it should. Has been mapped by Chris at EFI and made bang on 182bhp on 98. Recently had battery, alternator & starter motor.

Mods are:
KTR solid engine mounts
Scorpion decat
Yozzasport cat back
KTR solid top mounts
H&R Coilovers
DS2500 pads
Goodrich braided lines
Renaultsport sabelt wheel
PMS aircon delete
Mapped by Chris @ EFI (182bhp & 165lb-ft)
TD 1.2's 15x7 (Mint in anthracite)
Federal 595 RSR tyres (Mint)
Yanoo stiff shift
Washer blanks
IMG_3298.JPG.jpeg
IMG_3749.JPG.jpeg
IMG_3751.JPG.jpeg
IMG_3897.JPG.jpeg
Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 09.51.53.png

Curious to what it's worth as I've debated stripping the above parts off and making it a somewhat standard car to increase the money I can get out of it.