ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hold the phone it's been reduced

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Inferno 182 Cup
3k and it’s been reduced? I thought that’s what it was before.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
Lol at being for sale 6 years. Realistically I've no idea what that is worth?

£1500?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tad over 6 years, when I tried to view after Xmas I was given the run around by old boy.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it's been sat for 6 years it'll be fucked, you'll spend at least a grand putting it back on the road.
60,000 miles is kinda low but it's nothing to get excited about, not a collector car considering it's just a Ph2 non-cup.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stubborn dealer would rather it rot to its death than sell it for a reasonable price. At this stage just cut your losses and get it moved.. Whats he going to do with it in another 5 years time?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stubborn dealer would rather it rot to its death than sell it for a reasonable price. At this stage just cut your losses and get it moved.. Whats he going to do with it in another 5 years time?

Hardly a prestige dealer either, surely you need to move a greater numbers of cars if you're operating towards the bottom of the market?

Mind you, £8000 gets you in a 2007 520d so clearly stock isn't priced 'to sell'
or £6000 for a £1500 accord, or £4500 for a Hyundai Getz

Place has gotta be a front for laundering drug money, they can't actually sell any vehicles?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1
There was a flamer on Ebay last month with 60k, pretty much standard, for £2600 - I arranged to go view it that evening.

Just before I left the seller called, someone had pressed buy it now and went and gave him the £2600.

So guess this car isn't a million miles off what its worth - although does depend on its actual condition

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1
Worst think is I was considering going to look at it...... Glad I didn't if its been for sale that long!