ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi all

Clio 182 RB
Hi all,

Getting my first RS Clio this weekend, I'm getting a 182 RB with minimal mods, my first car was a R5 Gtt and kept it for 8 years and still to date is my most memorable car, I've had a few of them whilst still owning my first.

I've got an evo 8 with 400hp but just don't get what I use to get out of my r5 through the very tight corner on corner country lanes I live on, evo is a great track day car though where things are more open than around the Surrey hills, so a Clio makes perfect sense to have a bit of fun around home.

Look forward to joining in the chats!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all,

Getting my first RS Clio this weekend, I'm getting a 182 RB with minimal mods, my first car was a R5 Gtt and kept it for 8 years and still to date is my most memorable car, I've had a few of them whilst still owning my first.

I've got an evo 8 with 400hp but just don't get what I use to get out of my r5 through the very tight corner on corner country lanes I live on, evo is a great track day car though where things are more open than around the Surrey hills, so a Clio makes perfect sense to have a bit of fun around home.

Look forward to joining in the chats!

Welcome aboard mate