ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi All. In the search for my first clio 182 East sussex

VW passat R
Hi Guy's

what a great forum, I'm from sunny Eastbourne, In the process of searching for my first 182.

Hopefully make some clio Friends in the process.

Really want to get back into driving a pure driver's car, for Track use & Daily.

Had many great Car's
honda dc2 jdm 98spec, with K20, spoon gear set, Kazz LSD.
Nissan Pulsar Gti-r In gun metal Grey. 410bhp.
mk1 mx5 1.8
Saxo Vts.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
hsustyle based up in Tun Wells has a hobby of refurbing Clio Sports. Had a few bits n pieces off him. Last Clio he had looked fab, and he sold it for only little money too.

VW passat R
Cheers Chris are have a look.
when i find a nice clio, Hopefully we can all arrange a meet up to get to know each other, That would be great.

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Not mine

But since Ive had it from standard, had Induction kit, bored out throttle body, matched inlets, sports cat and last weekend a remap (As well as the dreaded cambelt/aux belt change last year)

For a £550 car I bought almost 3 years ago its just turned 100k miles and puts out just under 180BHP

Looks a wreck, but goes well, and I love it.

VW passat R
Zach Amazing Build, i can see you know what you are doing :cool:. Hows the build coming on you nearly Finished the work you need doing on the clio? I bet it Drives great.

@jayb1985 Thanks! Although its more determination than knowledge ? I am still where it ended on my last post though very close to getting the pedal box finished. Its very easy to drive quick with the setup, plenty of feedback and confidence inspiring.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Good luck with the searching. I picked mine up from Eastbourne a few months back now. Depending on what you are looking for they do come up in our area. I nearly stopped looking when all I could find was cars from up north!

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
It's my second one. Absolutely love it all over again. It's just such a good car all round. Great mpg on a run and then a flipping hooligan when you want it to be. Cant ask for more for the money!

Mazda Rx8
Hey I'm from Eastbourne too. Picked mine up about 7 months ago but went to Arundel as there was nothing near by. Keep your eyes peeled on eBay for a bargain!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Clio 182
Mike@rentech was selling his Arctic Blue 182. Not sure if he's sold it yet. That's only up the coast at Portsmouth and will have been well looked after by the Rentech team.

VW passat R
Hi Patrick would be great to meet up when i get my clio.

Thanks Paul are send him a message, I'm Really looking for a car that has had the modifications already done, so Track car/road car.