ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hertfordshire & London Members List - Add your names

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hi all,
Just as an introduction I'm the new Hertfordshire & London Area Rep, I already know a few of you from the regular Ace Cafe meets and look forward to meeting those of you I don't yet know.

I've been a member of the club for about 6 years now and drive the below Clio 172 Cup and a random Nissan from a Micra > a GT-R (Normally a Juke Nismo), plenty of Renault experience and interest having worked for them for 5 years before moving on to Nissan.

74efed83cba9d06096aa94ea5d7018ea.jpg

Open to any meet suggestions/ locations etc you guys want and intend to try and make this area as active as possible, all I ask is that you guys do the same by attending meets when you can.

@-J-
@Stunty
@jaswalker24
@barnesautos

Last edited by a moderator:

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
am i going mad or is there another joe in croxley? :tongueclosed:

AJJ

Phase 1 172
Hi, currently I live in west london, just bought a Titanium Ph1 so looking to see if there are any meets in the area.