ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HELP! Sidelight bulb stuck in housing!

Clio 197
Went to change my sidelight bulbs and as I pulled the drivers side out the bulb fell out of the connector and fell into the headlight housing! Any advice as to how to get it out or how to take the headlight off of the car? Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20190216_180254.jpg
    IMG_20190216_180254.jpg
    576.5 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20190216_180247.jpg
    IMG_20190216_180247.jpg
    469.6 KB · Views: 153
  Clio 197
Already tried the fishing so will try bumper off and light out. How would I go about taking the bumper off?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
2 screws either side then all arch liners bolts and undertray bolts. Not a bad job just a pain if it's not been off before as they all rust.

Clio 197
Okay great thank you, would I need to take the front wheels off or would I be alright leaving them on?

Clio 197
Okay thank you, not even gonna bother trying to fish it out anymore I'll just take the bumper off. I think the light was slightly too big for the hole as it's an LED so that's why it came off the connector. Will try and fish it out through the dipped beam hole. Thanks for your help