ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello from Bournemouth!

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Guys for the warm welcome.
Going to look at a low mileage black FF over the weekend so will keep you posted.
Looking forward to being a proper member rather than a lurker!! Lol

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
welcome, hope you find the right car, mainly just check for belt history and now they're getting older, corrosion on the sills and jacking points

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Drove to Norwich and back today and bagged a very tidy standard black FF 182 cup. The interior is in incredible condition but externally she needs a good detail,front splitter as it's missing and possibly a bonnet re-spray. My Zed is running over 500hp and is brutally fast,heavy at 1500kg, but anything outside 3rd gear at full revs is in prison food territory.
The shock I got today driving the clio home was all I hoped. Great driving position for a six footer,Close ratio gears,positive steering,an engine that's always begging for revs,unbelievable handling and cornering grip.
This car is a keeper. Grinning like a kid with a new Go cart! Will post up pics soon.

lancecup

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 cup
Welcome mate. I will have to keep an eye out for you, I dont see many Renault sports round here. I got a clio last year after i sold my 350 and im shocked by how good they are

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Well chuffed with my new toy!
Needs a front splitter and new discs. Thinking the modifying bug is going to kick in again....

Attachments

• 2313C842-1BFE-4DDF-8EF6-F5E6CF2D2DDB.jpeg
    2313C842-1BFE-4DDF-8EF6-F5E6CF2D2DDB.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 146
  • B9DE04F1-2B7D-4A2D-A74C-1D0F9DEA77C8.jpeg
    B9DE04F1-2B7D-4A2D-A74C-1D0F9DEA77C8.jpeg
    505 KB · Views: 153