ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater/Dash Bulbs

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I've noticed one side of the bulbs behind my dash have blown(see pic)

3a6udujy.jpg

Is there an easy way to replace the bulb or do I need to take the dash apart? :-(

Clio mk3
Awesome, thank you.

Did you get your lights/fuse's sorted?

Yea managed to change the fuse and it's working on the right side but the passengers side I think is blown but It won't come out when I pull it so I think I'll have to take the bumper off to get it out:(

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Yea managed to change the fuse and it's working on the right side but the passengers side I think is blown but It won't come out when I pull it so I think I'll have to take the bumper off to get it out:(

Ahh that sucks!

It is a real pain but it's possible to do without taking the bumper off - Seriously frustrating though!

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
So after following this: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-Strips-and-Center-Consol-Removal-Spray-(197)

This happened...

IMAG3127_zpsqdicwhkr.jpg

IMAG3128_zpszh4nuzjh.jpg

And now this...

IMAG3137_zps51uthees.jpg

:banghead:... At least it's now equal! lol

I took the centre console off with the intentions of looking at the bulb so I could tell what type I needed to buy and then order one & replace the broken one. Now as you can see I've somehow managed to break the bulb that was originally working.

By any chance is there a fuse that controls the bulbs behind the heater controls?

Clio mk3
So after following this: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-Strips-and-Center-Consol-Removal-Spray-(197)

This happened...

IMAG3127_zpsqdicwhkr.jpg

IMAG3128_zpszh4nuzjh.jpg

And now this...

IMAG3137_zps51uthees.jpg

:banghead:... At least it's now equal! lol

I took the centre console off with the intentions of looking at the bulb so I could tell what type I needed to buy and then order one & replace the broken one. Now as you can see I've somehow managed to break the bulb that was originally working.

By any chance is there a fuse that controls the bulbs behind the heater controls?

You might of pulled the other one out by accident mate? Or could be a fuse!

Clio Mk3 1.2 Petrol
is anybody know which fuse exaclly is responsible fot that to change and try ? I have same problem ....

Did you get your problem sorted ?

Regards

Lukasz