ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Headlining oil mark

Hi touched the roof with a part in thought I wrapped up well enough. I didn't.... got a oil mark on headlining any recommendations on how to clean n products etc

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
What colour is the headlining? As Dave suggested thinners should do the job, however don't use anything too abrasive. Use something soft, smooth and just keep going over it.

LY 200 cup full fat
Try some Autosmart Brisk or Bio Brisk i have removed an oil stain from a car at work using it,I did it using a tornador came off a treat.You could use a medium to soft bristle detailing brush to work in the cleaner before removing,Trial and error really.Nothing too harsh or abrasive as suggested earlier.

Hmm thanks for suggestions I'll look into finding some of the above couple of other marks on there too I want see rid of.

Clio 182
I just gave the interior a spruce on the new 182 - it had a couple of greasy handprints, on the headlining included.
G101 diluted 15:1 and a couple of fresh microfibres pulled 95% of it out.