ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hare @ Roxwell, Chelmsford - 25/Apr. 7pm

Hare @ Roxwell, Chelmsford - 25/Apr. 7pm
Posted by TheEvilGiraffe
The Hare
Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 07:00 PM
Until: Thursday, April 25, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Went here last year for a couple of ace weekend breakfast meets with #GenPub and also a CS meet last summer one evening which seemed popular..

Food's good, locations's fairly easy/central for most..

@Sunglasses_Ron @Rob @Scrooge @c4pob @Cookie @Dr Jekyll @MrBlonde @Ricardos @rs 1an @mintno1 @Vicky. @Kyle 86 @White16valver @RyG @Brian @brisa4984 @RSsprint @Trackslag172 @MissPeachie @.Simon @TheFatGherkin @53R @a17vts etc..

Wotfink, team.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'm working kids [emoji24] Thursdays a random night for a meet Rob [emoji8]

I'm off that weekend though

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Nice run out, and good to catch up with the above. Long time no see Danny, the conversation about the old white Clio shell has certainly reinvigorated the need to know where it is!

Just to say people that this is quite a nice summer venue for meeting up, the food is OK, the roads nearby gives the cars a run out. It would be nice to see some Clios head over ?

SQ5
Good to catch up with you all too! We will find out where it went I wonder if Lewis knows, his tag won’t show up though.

Definitely a great place for future meets with a decent car park too. Was gutted I was in the van on some of those roads too!