ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTA V : online

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Last night on this was pretty awesome. 2 guys kept sending me texts in game saying I'm a noob etc (I was 5-0 on both of them lol) so I made them both my bitches. Kept repeatedly sniping them as soon as they spawned in and putting bounties on them/mercenaries/muggers LOL they eventually left....

Had another guy send a text message saying 'trolling doesn't work on me'. He was sat hiding in a container on the train way out in the sticks. I ordered my bike to be delivered, turned passive mode on, got someone to throw a sticky bomb on the front of the bike, drove next to the container he was hiding in, he popped up to try and shoot me and boom...sticky bomb went off and killed him LOL he immediately left the server.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429006638.376331.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've completed all 5 heists, one after another from my apartment. I'm supposed to get some sort of £100,000 bonus for doing this but I haven't done. f*****s.

I'm pretty gutted that there were only 5 though. There definitely should have been more.

5 is plenty for me, only managed to do the first 2 from my apartment at the moment lol. I've been playing single player more recently, think I'm just fed up of wasting time waiting for stuff to happen online.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bit of a strange one. I was in my garage, spectating someone on the TV. The next thing I know, it popped up saying the person I was spectating had set a bounty on me....and then a few seconds later it said he exploded me? Wtf! Passive mode was off, but I still don't understand how he can kill me? I was watching the guy driving around on the TV.

Cayman S Edition 1
Finally got around to having a go at GTA V online and I gotta say I don't like it. Takes ages to get a heist going... then if one of you dies you start it again. Then if someone drops out, the heist is over.

The time it takes to load each stage is just painful and I end up more stressed after 30 minutes of trying to find a game that I just turn the thing off.

Reactions: T12

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah unless you can play with people in your friends list its not really easy to progress online. I did a few level ups before I got bored. Its more just fun trying to kill people tbh.

Cayman S Edition 1
Yeah unless you can play with people in your friends list its not really easy to progress online. I did a few level ups before I got bored. Its more just fun trying to kill people tbh.
Seems a shame though as there's so much potential.

The delay between loading adds to frustrating.

I must be getting old:(

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've been on this a lot lately, working my way through the awards at the mo. Have ended up spending a fair bit of time in the creator putting together some more realistic circuit races together.

Going to my mates for a sesh tomorrow night, it's his birthday next week so I've made a real Shark card for him to redeem using the card printer at work lol. Need to put a GTA style credit card letter together for it.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I've been on this a lot lately, working my way through the awards at the mo. Have ended up spending a fair bit of time in the creator putting together some more realistic circuit races together.

Going to my mates for a sesh tomorrow night, it's his birthday next week so I've made a real Shark card for him to redeem using the card printer at work lol. Need to put a GTA style credit card letter together for it.
Sounds like a great gift.

You'll have to post a picture. Quite interesting.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I've been on this a lot too, just keep replaying the final heist. We can get through it fairly quickly now and tend to take around 1.2mill at the end (split 40/20/20/20). I'd love to attempt the criminal mastermind challenge...would only do it with people who I know won't die and can be reliable!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Looking forward to some heists when I'm out of bad sports, practically impossible whilst in there. Am also almost out of cash now :pensive:, six weeks to go!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Oh and a little tip, if you are setting up a heist, do so in an invite only session....it halves the loading times in-between setups.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was midway through saving up to buy the baller jet but I just had to buy the T20 and fully mod it, lol.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Sounds like a great gift.

You'll have to post a picture. Quite interesting.

I'll get some up later! He loved it to be fair, didn't want to peel the card off the paper to get the code off the back of it lol!

Said he'll struggle to explain how good it is to anybody (non GTA'ers)!

Cayman S Edition 1
are you guys playing this on Xbone? I gave up playing online a few months back due to so many idiots dropping out half way through the missions.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm on PS4. If there are any other reliable players that know what they're doing on the bank heist and have the armoured vest etc, send me a request. A couple of the guys I've been doing the heists with are from america so the time difference is a bit of a PITA.

DCi
I'm on PS4. If there are any other reliable players that know what they're doing on the bank heist and have the armoured vest etc, send me a request. A couple of the guys I've been doing the heists with are from america so the time difference is a bit of a PITA.
I am highly reliable

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Thinking of getting the Sabre Turbo when it's upgradeable in Bennys tomorrow. I've had a mill sat around with no idea what to spend it on for a while!