ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GT5 car Gift/Trade thread

syck I can lend it and don't need anything back! Only with this dumb sending limit it won't be until Friday as today is done (on a misfire -see above:(), tommrow I will be sending my F1 2010 car to a subsidary account;) So Friday it is assuming you can send Kingy my '7' lol!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Anyone got something that will complete the historic car club race? like a toyota 7 or the 2j?

Ive got plenty to lend in return if you need. Minolta, Formula gran turismo etc.

Add me PSN: AlexOohYeh

Clio 1.2 16v
Anyone got something that will complete the historic car club race? like a toyota 7 or the 2j?

Ive got plenty to lend in return if you need. Minolta, Formula gran turismo etc.

Add me PSN: AlexOohYeh

how about a '67 Ferrari 330 race car for your Formula GT?

how about a '67 Ferrari 330 race car for your Formula GT?

Ahrweiler-TownSquare_2.jpg

Fabia VRS
Anyone got anything decent to use in the GT world championship in the professional series?

Yeah got a s**t hot ferrari 599 (800 bhp +) or a gallardo ( 700 bhp) or the Veyron, but it is raw power with no turning capeabilities (over 1000bhp)

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah got a s**t hot ferrari 599 (800 bhp +) or a gallardo ( 700 bhp) or the Veyron, but it is raw power with no turning capeabilities (over 1000bhp)

Hmm that ferrari may be the ticket, it's more for my b class driver. I have the 700+ gallardo and tried him with the veyron but they are struggling

Fabia VRS
whats your psn i will send u my ferarri, but it is soley for racing so its totally kitted out and looks like a chav has been at it :p

its also my pride and joy

Fabia VRS
urmm... anything classic? i just need to do the classic races

Oh and to give u the car is it give to a freind? just wana know coz i dont wana give it away and loose it forever :p haha

Anybody got a Classic Muscle Car and a Classic Supercar that I can borrow??

Just need to do the last two competitions in Amateur A Spec to complete that section. :)

Fabia VRS
RITE!

ive got a c4 ralley car (brought with my savings) so when i win my million its open for pass arounds just ask :)

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
urmm... anything classic? i just need to do the classic races

Oh and to give u the car is it give to a freind? just wana know coz i dont wana give it away and loose it forever :p haha

Yea its just give it to a friend mate, im sure your already on my friends list. I wont steal it i promise :)

Ill have a look what classic stuff i have for you when i go on later

Fabia VRS
Yea its just give it to a friend mate, im sure your already on my friends list. I wont steal it i promise :)

Ill have a look what classic stuff i have for you when i go on later

Ok mate ive got a few things u can have, and if u want a million £ il give u the c4 wrx so u can win the seasonal event :)

Cheers for the lend K1NGY!!

Ive completed all those races now. (My winnings from the race with your c4 bought the rest of the cars ;) )

Leveled up from 16 to 22 in the time aswell!! :D

If you need any cars, just let me know dude.

Fabia VRS
Cheers for the lend K1NGY!!

Ive completed all those races now. (My winnings from the race with your c4 bought the rest of the cars ;) )

Leveled up from 16 to 22 in the time aswell!! :D

If you need any cars, just let me know dude.

I did the ford GT one as well and ive now got 2M wheyyyy

Urmm... what where the other races so just give me a car that will do that and we will call it quits :)

I did the ford GT one as well and ive now got 2M wheyyyy

Urmm... what where the other races so just give me a car that will do that and we will call it quits :)

There was Prius, Audi TT and Lotus iirc.

Ill send you the Lotus as that race gives most money and exp.! :)

If you need any more, just ask dude!

EDIT: Ill send it tomorrow, as I cant send any more today! :(

Fabia VRS
There was Prius, Audi TT and Lotus iirc.

Ill send you the Lotus as that race gives most money and exp.! :)

If you need any more, just ask dude!

EDIT: Ill send it tomorrow, as I cant send any more today! :(

Ok mate thats brill :D

so il get the lotus tomorrow and il send the C4 to dredz tomorrow aswell :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Ah yes! il do that tomorrow 1st sorry :p

Im going to start charging soon ;)

Did you know you can copy your gamesave on a USB stick before you send cars then re-copy your save back to the ps3 and you still have the car, repeat for infinate gift tickets!!

Fabia VRS
Haha cheers mate, sent you a message on gt5. Do you have any use for an xj220 650bhp? Or an ac cobra, Ferrari p3 440 race car?

message send back, and yes i would like one of them as long as it covers some of the classic race event then that will do me

Did you know you can copy your gamesave on a USB stick before you send cars then re-copy your save back to the ps3 and you still have the car, repeat for infinate gift tickets!!

Ah i cba to ***** about doing that, im sure you can wait till tomorrow for the c4 ;)

Fabia VRS
Just did the lotus one and what a great little lotus that is! cheers mate :) il send it back in a mo

EDIT: ive already sent one today il have to send it back in a few days, coz im sending the C4 tomorrow

Just did the lotus one and what a great little lotus that is! cheers mate :) il send it back in a mo

EDIT: ive already sent one today il have to send it back in a few days, coz im sending the C4 tomorrow

No rush matey, not like I need it anytime soon. I put quite a few mods on it iirc just so that it would win the race easily ;)