ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to view a flame red 172

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
So I think I've found a 172 in flame red that I'm going to view tomorrow, what do you think I could try getting it for as it's up for £1600?

Totally standard
Belts due 2020
Mot til Oct 2019 advisory on perishing control arms/cv boots.
No rust but to be confirmed.

Judging by a recent mot failure it must have had a fair bit of work on brakes, suspension etc.

I was thinking I should at least try to get £200 off?

Land Rover
Well it depends on what it’s like when you get there.
But if they’ve advertised it at £1600, and it’s in good condition, you could offer £1300 and probably meet in the middle.
All depends on how good it is. Looking st other discussions it seems that few 172’s are worth much more than £2000 right now.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Yes that's what I was thinking, thankfully it's pretty close by compared to most I've seen so a wasted journey isn't such a loss.

Im not prepared to go over £1400 really to leave a bit for inevitable costs and I really shouldn't be adding to my vehicles, can only use one at a time after all.

dan's cast offs.
flame red is on the up but only really in the phase 1, if it's a good tidy car though doesn't sound a bad price.