ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fuel rail cover wont come off

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

I can not remove the fuel rail. When trying to get the bolt off nothing is happening so i think it may have lost the edges!

Any idea how i can go about getting the bolt off to be able to remove the fuel rail?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
remove the grill and slam panel for a better look, if your using a 12point socket try a 6 point if that doesn't work tap a smaller size socket on to the nut

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers bash. In 10 years of owning i have never removed the grill or slam panel. Is it easy enough to do?

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
grill pushes inwards towards the radiator and has two plastic clips attaching it to the slam panel and the slam panel is held on with 4 x 13mm headed bolts on the top and 2 further bolts down in front of the rad bolting it to the back of the front bumper cross member

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
grill pushes inwards towards the radiator and has two plastic clips attaching it to the slam panel and the slam panel is held on with 4 x 13mm headed bolts on the top and 2 further bolts down in front of the rad bolting it to the back of the front bumper cross member
Cheers pal. Have just snapped a part from the inside of the grill so have gave up messing about with it.