ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car show 2018 convoy

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
So French car show is Saturday 7th July at donington Park. I haven’t been for a few years but looking forward to it this year as It’s not far from us and is meant to be a better show than it has been previously. It would be good to meet a few more people and put faces to names.
The gates open at 8am for clubs so if we meet at:
Hopwood park services B48 7AU
6.45am to leave at 7am.
Then Tamworth services B77 5PS
7.30am to leave at 7.40am.
We should’ve at donington at 8.05am. That’s all with no traffic.....
Hopefully see some of there ?

Last edited:

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ah cool cheers. I presume you can't park in the club stand then though? Is the normal car park right next to the club stands?
To be on the club stand you need to buy in advance. Public parking doesn’t open until 9am. Get yourself on the club stand it’s a good laugh ?

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Why not the Clio mate?
Its off the road now unfortuantly bud (uninsured and un taxed and will be towed to trackdays or taxed/insured for the odd show)
Will be at clio festival though aha. Also got braided brake hoses and braided line to replace hard lines to go on aswell before it moves lol.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Its off the road now unfortuantly bud (uninsured and un taxed and will be towed to trackdays or taxed/insured for the odd show)
Will be at clio festival though aha. Also got braided brake hoses and braided line to replace hard lines to go on aswell before it moves lol.
Sounds good! I’m so keen for csf! Last year was such a good weekend!

Reactions: Don
Don + Cerrone i will meet you at hopwood services with Andy x2 liquid yellow mk4's. Will convoy down with you guys..

m&l172ph1

ClioSport Club Member
  197 Cup
Going in my Touran, going to try and meet up, if I can gets the kids up early enough!! I'm going in the rejects section of the cs stand.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Don + Cerrone i will meet you at hopwood services with Andy x2 liquid yellow mk4's. Will convoy down with you guys..

@MartinR I'll meet you at Tamworth. Nearer for me as in Walsall now. I need to find out if my car is over 98db don't want to put it on track and them kick me off for being a loud bugger!

Be good to see you mate. Been a while

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
@MartinR I'll meet you at Tamworth. Nearer for me as in Walsall now. I need to find out if my car is over 98db don't want to put it on track and them kick me off for being a loud bugger!

Be good to see you mate. Been a while
Are you on track mate?