ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Focus RS mk2

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
There were no options on wheels. Just silver.
The vents were always body coloured.
The seats were an option to have half alcatara/ leather and the lux pack 1 or 2 differed by solely a sat nav vs Sony DAB.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
I’ve read that the black seats (which I’m taking to be the half leather ones). Were a £600 option separate to the lux packs.

Might go view the one I posted over the weekend just for a nosey. They have a few other cars that are on my hit list (911, AMG, E90 M3) which is convenient to have them all in one place.

The focus they have would need wheels and vent painting plus it look like the parcel shelf knackered.

I don’t mind the lighter coloured interior, would prefer the black interior but not too bothered either way.

Just window shopping at the moment I’ve set Easter as the date to change but hey you never know.

focus st3
If you haven't already,take the mk2 RS on a long journey to see if you get on with the seats.I have the st3 and had to do Leeds to Birmingham and back and i couldn't walk after and the RS seats are supposed to be worse.I would have a mk2 over a mk3 any day of the week but as mentioned before get some security on it as gone in 60 seconds is an under statement.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
With the amount on auto trader with black wheels and black vents you could be forgiven for thinking they were an option. They do look shite though.

I have seen brand new genuine black alloys on eBay