ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Outing

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Been hidden away for 12 months, First time started and first time moved.

It scrubs up not too bad

Insta 001.JPG
Insta 003.JPG
Insta 004.JPG
Insta 005.JPG
Insta 006.JPG
Insta 007.JPG
Insta 008.JPG
Insta 009.JPG
Insta 010.JPG

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Car looks lovely!

Can you expand on the sticker though? It’s got me curious lol.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
What's with the not a real trophy? Wrong wheel colour?

Wheels are 172 CUP wheels and not Trophy wheels due to me not wanting to run spacers for the Brembos.

The Sticker is taken off and it was a joke between my car and another MK4 Trophy about the fact we had a massive laugh about what one was "A Real Trophy" and that Renault just now cash in on putting Trophy on everything now.

As you can see its all gone and removed.

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 23.05.59.png

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Wheels are 172 CUP wheels and not Trophy wheels due to me not wanting to run spacers for the Brembos.
was just a joke about the wheels as I know how anal trophy owners are about wheels, xenon's, dampers etc!

However!!! As much as I miss my 182 trophy, I miss my 220 trophy a lot more!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
was just a joke about the wheels as I know how anal trophy owners are about wheels, xenon's, dampers etc!

However!!! As much as I miss my 182 trophy, I miss my 220 trophy a lot more!

(y)

I was looking at a LY 220 Trophy on Saturday but I just cant justify it with having the 197 & The Rocco R as daily cars.

• Wow
Reactions: Gus