ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS thank you's

Just wanted to say thanks to the following people who tried to get my car sorted yesterday:

Animal
Bump
Summeh
Saner
Edde
Lunner
Dave 3141

And of course to my long suffering lady Honey.

Also thanks to Andy and Mark at GDI for lending me there tools, David at KTEC and Fred and Andrew at Yozzasport.

Sorry for being in such a terrible mood but I was gutted to have to sell my 3 track sessions and 3 sprint runs.

Maybe next year.

LOL

:)

FF Blackgold 182
Not a problem Matt, good to see you again. Those Brembo Max discs weigh a bit! :eek: lol. Probably not the best idea to bed the new pads and discs in on track tho, as said yesterday. Hope you get the car sorted soon fella. Looking forward to seeing those panels.:approve:

Good to see you to sorry coulnd't help more should have brought the tools kit.

Can you do me a favour and ask your mrs where the bloke we were talking to was from meant to try catch up with his but got stuck in another job. Sounds like a good project car he had.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
cheers for keeping me and ant company on the Saturday Matt, sorry to hear you weren't able to go out on track though...

MR2 Mk1 - AW11

Can you do me a favour and ask your mrs where the bloke we were talking to was from meant to try catch up with his but got stuck in another job. Sounds like a good project car he had.

What guy? When???

What guy? When???

That bloke who had the Megan was talking to me about suspension and stuff he was doing to his car Holland or soewhere he was from meant to try catch up with him later on but didn't have chance.

Want to try find out some more abut his car.

R35 GTR
Just wanted to say thanks to the following people who tried to get my car sorted yesterday:

Animal
Bump
Summeh
Saner
Edde
Lunner
Dave 3141

And of course to my long suffering lady Honey.

Also thanks to Andy and Mark at GDI for lending me there tools, David at KTEC and Fred and Andrew at Yozzasport.

Sorry for being in such a terrible mood but I was gutted to have to sell my 3 track sessions and 3 sprint runs.

Maybe next year.

LOL

thanks for the sprint runs Matt. Wish I could have used them. Rebecca said she had a good time. thanks for looking after her while i went sprinting.

becks wants to know if the thong has been found yet, i think they hid it well.:D

didnt you just go to fast into a corner and into the gravel?

No mate my car didn't even make it out of the paddock.

LOL

Ah well thanks to all at Rentech and my Godfather Ian I now have Brembo Max discs, DS2500 pads, Goodridge hoses and Motul race brake fluid.

Its a bit weird running normal calipers again but the Brembo 4 pots are for sale if anyone's interested?