ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2009 - Whos going ?

Mini Cooper S sport
if you dont want to be on your own then you could convoy in with some people you know?

I think I read that the MS stand will be right next to the others stands, so wont mean you are isolated to that area anyway

whats your name on MS?

Liquid Yellow! Will have a think about whether or not I can make it, would like to to do the tribute lap for Iridium.

It's great that Meganesport and Cliosport will be next to each other :).

BG 225 lux + cup RST
Liquid Yellow! Will have a think about whether or not I can make it, would like to to do the tribute lap for Iridium.

It's great that Meganesport and Cliosport will be next to each other :).

whats this about the tribute lap for Iridium, havent heard about that before?

Clio 182 FF RB
I was considering going to this as i have never been to a trackday in the UK but just looked at the boat prices from IOM to the mainland at that time and it is, get this, £240 for a car and a passenger!! f**king Steam packet putting the prices up coz the TT races are on! I could go on a foreign holiday for that

EP3 Civic Type R
I'm coming, as is Parky- just signed up for the tribute lap too

Be good to meet everyone

Range Rover sport
I am :D
Not got the car finished ready in time though so i wont be going in my car :(

Been painting alot of things for CS members this month as i did say i wouldn't do this anymore but im thinking of starting up the painting service again.
All renault colours available this time also a price cut in most items.

Dropping a few things off at FCS to CS members just wondering if anyone wants anything done ? Any small bits i could take away with me and have sent back the following week.

I shall start up a new thread on this in the for sale section after FCS :D