ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast ride in a Fiesta ST...

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Tbh his YouTube channel isn't that bad but I didn't know he drives like this much of a nob.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Was he the driver from the other st video? I'm surprised if he lasts much longer driving like that. Idiots like that don't get caught all the time though do they.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Shame when a minority of morons give a great car the wrong image. Based on the 2 videos I've watched on here it's going that way.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Flannels, but apart from the handbrake turns it wasn't the worst driving in the world, bit of speeding and oversteer provoking on roundabouts. I've done worse as I'm sure most have on here, f**k filming it though, that's just silly!

Drive right near my house in that vid.

"Yep... One day this c**t is going to kill me"

Screenshot_20160925-230955.png

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Flannels, but apart from the handbrake turns it wasn't the worst driving in the world, bit of speeding and oversteer provoking on roundabouts. I've done worse as I'm sure most have on here, f**k filming it though, that's just silly!

Can't say I've ever driven like that in midday traffic though. Sure, at night in the middle of Dartmoor, not when there's people around to hit.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Can't say I've ever driven like that in midday traffic though. Sure, at night in the middle of Dartmoor, not when there's people around to hit.

Yer with the traffic probably not, though the roundabouts he entered looked fairly clear.

Just from his mannerisms you can tell he's a bit of a drip tbf

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
lol at the passenger being "pinned" in his seat in a fiesta ST.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
How old is that lad?! Why is he driving a Porsche around at that age
He comes across as a right tool

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.

At one point he is on the A127 then he is driving down the road that leads to DP world container port.

But yes I've done worse but wouldn't be stupid enough to film it....

Anyone who films a vlog (or whatever it's called) thinking they're Chris Harris etc is a complete knob. I cringe my arse off every time I see one.