ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 76?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lawsuits are already being rumoured. Banter.

As a huge Fallout fan, it took some doing to avoid buying this at release. Oh Todd. RIP.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I'd say this is the one that breaks the camels back. It's beyond buggy, it's a mess, it doesn't work smoothly or without error more than it fails to. The list of bugs is longer than LeBron's arm, the performance is shocking.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I never had that bad a time playing 4. At least in that one enemies moved more fluidly (or at all) and actually took damage, and VATS worked properly, and it didn't drop below 30fps as soon as I started shooting.

Listerine & Poledo
Depends what your expectations are I suppose. Mine were low after all the previous releases, especially given that a PS4 is well below what the PC version would call "minimum spec".

As soon as a DLC was installed then wave goodbye to anything "fluid".. On FO4, Far Harbour was a real crippler. Loading times went into multiple minutes, the fog effect only caused extreme slow down.

The enemy movement issues are entirely real though, absolutely. Although it has saved me a few times.

Patches are coming for today and next Monday. Will this be another 30gb file?

Listerine & Poledo
They had a storyline that made the bugs worth powering through.

This has nothing. Some holotapes and endless Scorched.
578.jpg

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Oh my how disappointing, it was a a toss up between this and Red Dead 2 when i get my tv sorted in the conservatory, looks like it's going to be Red Dead now.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
This is an absolute shocker of a game.

Anyone who plays on PC should checkout Fallout Miami. Shame that it falls to the modding community to make a good fallout game these days.

Listerine & Poledo
This is an absolute shocker of a game.

Anyone who plays on PC should checkout Fallout Miami. Shame that it falls to the modding community to make a good fallout game these days.
Fallout Dust - FN:NV mod pack
or Frost. - FO4 pack

To call them "mod packs" is a massive understatement.

?

EDIT: Careful, Frost will gang-rape your GPU / CPU hard.

Last edited:

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
So did people hear about the data breach? I'm not sure what's happening at Bethesda but it's not good!

Listerine & Poledo
I'm sure deep down Bethesda is devastated to have leaked the details of all whom actually took the time to contact to them to complain.

They can all get together and collectively cry about it.... they know who each other is now

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Went back to this today to see if the patches had improved things.

Nah, not really, still a f**king mess, 1.04 now and still barely playable.

Bethesda are a joke, this game is so far from finished it's unreal.

I hope this damages the company severely, they deserve nothing less for giving paying customers this shite.