ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook Marketplace

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Seems to be the best way to get yourself a clio sport these days, Anyone else find this?

Madness.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Seems to be the best way to get yourself a clio sport these days, Anyone else find this?

Madness.
And to converse with utter fucktards. Unfortunately now 1*2's are cheap they have fallen into the hands of some prize spastics so buying one is all the more difficult. I'd buy off here if at all possible!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
There are still good cars out there. A well written advert is a good sign the seller isn't a mong. If it looks mint but the description is "Blue 182, well fast, mot dun" I'd not waste any more time on it?.

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Haha, I'd love my 172 van back but I cant seem to track it down. Should never of sold it

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
There are still good cars out there. A well written advert is a good sign the seller isn't a mong. If it looks mint but the description is "Blue 182, well fast, mot dun" I'd not waste any more time on it?.

Iv always said an advert tells alot about the car / owner. Cant beat a well written advert, if folk cant be bothered to put 5 minutes effort into writing an advert with some decent information then what does that show about them

Megane R26
I've sold a few on Facebook market place. A decent ad and good pics and a very clear price will help avoid some idiots.
I have a look on there for projects, have had a few bargains!

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Bought most of my cars on Facebook. Got my Monaco for £400 and my Megane too. Bought a lot of cars for less than £100 (I even got one for free) and made some very tidy profits breaking them

I love a bargain and most people on Facebook have zero f**king clue as to what they're actually selling!