ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust

Clio 172
Just after what people think is the best sports exhaust for my clio 172? I've got a 182 manifold then a btb stainless steel exhaust but want a loud one, like really loud. Haha. Cheers.

monaco 172
Straight pipe front to back should do it.

My ktec stealth does my head in even with a cat in, not sure why you would want louder than that.

Clio 172
Straight pipe front to back should do it.

My ktec stealth does my head in even with a cat in, not sure why you would want louder than that.

I looked on ktec website and couldn't see any for the 172 just the 182 ? I'll keep it legal and keep the cat in. Haha. Cheers

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
If you want it stupidly loud, go to a local custom exhaust place and they'll knock you up a straight through for a lot cheaper than a ktec etc.

I may also be interested in your old backbox if it isn't too loud.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Stupidly loud and legal don't really go together.

If it's stupidly loud eventually the plod will pull you over.

Clio 172
If you want it stupidly loud, go to a local custom exhaust place and they'll knock you up a straight through for a lot cheaper than a ktec etc.

I may also be interested in your old backbox if it isn't too loud.
It's got a nice noise when your close to it and on cold but not noisey at all really

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Can prohibit your car as it's louder than factory iirc

or send you back for an MOT because it's too loud.
Some forces tackle overly noisy exhausts from a public nuisance angle too, but either way you don't wanna be getting pulled over by the plod every week, having your time wasted while they inspect the car and figure out if they can write you a ticket or not.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
or send you back for an MOT because it's too loud.
Some forces tackle overly noisy exhausts from a public nuisance angle too, but either way you don't wanna be getting pulled over by the plod every week, having your time wasted while they inspect the car and figure out if they can write you a ticket or not.
That's what prohibiting the car means mate

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Are BTB not one of the best exhausts about? Get a RSTuner 'pop n bang' map put on if you want to be anti-social.

dan's cast offs.
Just take the exhaust off, that way you'll still have a bloody good exhaust and a loud car, it's a win win situation!!!