ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex n Kent meet

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
As Scott has returned as Kent rep, with a nice white 200, we think s joint local meet could be arranged. Any members have any preferences with regard to locations.

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Will keep an eye on this too. In Orpington so fairly well place for either.

Clio 172
If I can get my new (new to me anyway) 197 detailed anytime soon, I would be up for something. I'm in Orpington so anywhere north Kent or south Essex would get me going!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Myself and Ian are currently toying with the idea of a Dartford meet does anyone have any objections to this location.

We are yet to confirm where in Dartford but will keep you all in the loop which venue we decide on.

Scott

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Scott and I was looking at a possible meet a Frankie & Bennies on the Saturday of the 9th February at 6pm. This can be at Lakeside or Rochester. Numbers will be needed to book so if you cannot make it don’t post then wash your hair on the day.

Last edited: