ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

email issue, quick question

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
just realised that I'm not receiving emails from two of my customers. Emails are coming in from other companies but anything from these two aren't coming through.

Coincidently they are both located within half a mile of each other.

Could it be something to do with a hardware network problem in their vicinity?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Do the customers sending to you receive a bounce back?
no.

just asked another customer (located in the same building as one of the above but a different company) to send an email and his came through no problems.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
What kind of email do you have? Is it a basic Hotmail/Gmail? Do you use something for email filtering like Office 365 or Mimecast? Are you able to perform a message trace?

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
What kind of email do you have? Is it a basic Hotmail/Gmail? Do you use something for email filtering like Office 365 or Mimecast? Are you able to perform a message trace?

What kind of email do you have? - blueyonder email address via virgin media
Do you use something for email filtering like Office 365 or Mimecast? - no nothing, I turned the VM spam filter off
Are you able to perform a message trace? - no idea, I'll look into this

I checked online via the VM email webpage and they weren't present on that either so they've not come through at all. It's not like they haven't just come through to my laptop.

cheers