ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East London bodyshop recommendations

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I want to freshen up the front end with some new paint.
Anyone know of any good/trusted bodyshops in and around east London?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the recommendations so far guys. Any idea how much I should be looking at for the bumper doing?
Ideally i'd prefer inside the M25. Inside the circular woud be even better!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thanks for the recommendations so far guys. Any idea how much I should be looking at for the bumper doing?
Ideally i'd prefer inside the M25. Inside the circular woud be even better!
It depends on how much prep has to be done, is it just stone chip's or does it have any damage?

I'd say around £250 to get it painted right in a proper bodyshop.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
It depends on how much prep has to be done, is it just stone chip's or does it have any damage?
I'd say around £250 to get it painted right in a proper bodyshop.
Few stonechips on the front and scuffs on both sides now due to unknown numpties in car parks :unamused:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
most body shops charge £50 for a quote best to wait till the Carstudio is open give it some sparkle :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
IMG_1211.JPG You can always get a bumper bring it or get it delivered then fit it when painted or take it away and fit yourself :)