ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet Number 2!

RB 200 Cup!
bump to top!

come on show some entusiasm - if people are unhappy with choices then please make another suggestion

Welcome to the L4yer
I'm happy for the cruise & pub, as an alternative what about "pitch & put" then pub anyone?

I'd come along for the cruise + pub now I have a Clio again, but in London the w/end of the 15th. I'd say yes to carting, but it can be a right bit*h on an outdoor track in the cold and wet

RB 200 Cup!
.................bump.

Either some members havent seen this page yet or everyone just cant be bothered

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
wild tracks is just down the road from me like push bike distance , i used to work there so ill pop in and see if i can get us some sort of discount if you want? let us no if u want me to!! the first sunday of every month is open day u can do motocross quads go karts 4x4 and tanks? thats every first saturday?

RB 200 Cup!
Dazza69 said:
wild tracks is just down the road from me like push bike distance , i used to work there so ill pop in and see if i can get us some sort of discount if you want? let us no if u want me to!! the first sunday of every month is open day u can do motocross quads go karts 4x4 and tanks? thats every first saturday?

good idea - cheaper the better. think karting would be good as its more to the middle of the region so better for everyone

ill pop down wild tracks a bit later and have a chat need some sleep first just finished work let you all no later what discounts i can get do we only want to do karting? or some other activities aswell?

can get wild tracks most prob on a sunday but day cant garantee it because of weather so just a thought here why dont we go to theftford forest n do go ape or mountain biking or something its great have been before! Also it not that expensive!