ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglia Meet (lets get more than 2 people this time!!!)

RB 200 Cup!
Bowling at Hollywood Bowl in Norwich anyone? Say near the end of the month? 30th or 31st.

Let me know.

Daz I imagine you will be there but lets get some others this time after the last disaster....lol

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Right i'm pretty sure i can make this one!

Sorry couldn't get to the last one, i'm right in the middle of moving house! So not had the net etc till now!

I have been speaking to a few others from the stow/ ipswich area i will see if i can get them interested in coming!

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
You no it ill be there like always, hav a word with a few people here and see if i can get them to come one of them wont he was showing off and rolled his williams what a muppet,

RB 200 Cup!
bump to the top - come on lets see some interest! im opne for ideas if people wanna do something else

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I go on holiday on 28th so i'm out and Norwich is a bit too far for myself personally.

hello peeps!! im up for it! now have oz's and 182 bumper on me car.. when you arrange the date let me kno so i can get it off work! what about andy tim? ive just texted wideboy.

Renault Clio 1.616v Dynam
im up 4 a bit soon got broken hand at min n cnt drive but im sure ill get der sum how! keep us informed?

Black/Gold Clio V6 PH2
I could do the 1st, as the Clio is currently SORN and will be taxed from Sunday. If it's the 30th or 31st, then can't make it without the risk of points and a fine!

Nik

Sunday the first of April?

I might be up for it, might even be able to drag along some of our usual suspects, depends on what your planning on doing really, if its a pub meet, eats and a drink, i'll try my best to be there - where ever 'there' maybe:approve:

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Any more news on this one? Might be able to make it across if its a pub/ drinks type meet. Will be nice if the weather picks up again.

Adam

Last edited: