ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dundee Meet - Gathering interest

Monaco
See how this goes down.

Since half the Dundee lot did not get invites to the last meet (not hard feelings :()...

...Does any of the Dundee (and surrounding area) lot fancy a little meet week beginning 02/01/10? (just putting a very rough date so it's not totally up i the air).

I could rent a beast of an SLR and a tripod from my uni tutor to get some epic photos.

Kill a couple of hours after dinner? finish up at Bell st. car park?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
well if the 'half of the dundee lot' put there name on the mailing list then that would be fine and dandy (lol - dandy - how appropriate - ba doom tish)

White Sti Hatch
well if the 'half of the dundee lot' put there name on the mailing list then that would be fine and dandy (lol - dandy - how appropriate - ba doom tish)

My names on there :cool: lol

Chic plz dont quite your day job ! that was terrible ! :nono:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Will probaly be home, festive period and all that any other time though

Most of us have SLR's! :cool: (geeks)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
My names on there :cool: lol

Chic plz dont quite your day job ! that was terrible ! :nono:

you love it.

more names on the list the better.

Looking to get a definitive PMable list on here as they get bollocked up if people dont

A) reply to the thread
B) dont empty inbox and get dropped off the mass PM so that the Mp sends, which is gay and annoying but there we go.
C) People dont renew their memberships to post in this section