ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DIY ceramic coating

Clio182
I’ve read good things about ceramic coatings and, now that my car is parked under tree, it would be great to have it better protected. I’ve never used ceramic products before so looking for some good advice.

1. Are they any good?
  2. Worth doing?
  3. Or should I stick to good old Autoglym Super Resin and High Gloss Protection?
  4. Best products?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I did a bodge job with wolfs bodyguard on my wifes previous car and it was really good. Dirt just flew off it when washing. I clayed it, polished with wolfs nano sealant which is similar to carpro essence and then applied bodyguard. I was lucky with the weather and also stuck it in a garage.

If you was your car regularly anyway then there isn't much point in it as you probably top up your lsp on a regular basis.

I hear carpro cquartz uk is relatively easy to use or fusso is a wax which is apparently fairly durable.