ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dilemma ?

Renault Master
Looking to get new tyres or wheels/tyres as the tread on my existing tyres are getting low and I’m not overly keen on the Toyos tbh. Had Continentals on ten 172 and felt the were really good. Anyways the price to refurb my wheels and get new Michelin’s would be the same as me getting new 15’s with the same tyre. At the moment the car is on sportline springs with cups packs if that makes a difference lol. Just seeing other people’s opinions as in the long run the 15” tyres would be cheaper. Cheers

Sean

Renault Master
Yeah fair point could also sell the 16’s and recoup some cash as they’re in pretty good condition think that’s the plan. Now to find somewhere that stocks them at a good price! Cheers for the reply.

Rusty Cup
There is a guy on eBay that sells sets of part worn 195 50 15 Michelin pilot sport 3's for £80. I've had a couple of sets off him and Whilst he's selling them I won't be buying anything else.

He doesn't have any current listings but I'm sure they will be about soon.