ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different MK sections

220 Trophy
Just a suggestion, but what about separate sections for the different MK’s? I.e. MK 1 (can’t remember what they were other that the Williams’) MK2 (172/182), MK3 (197/200) and MK4 (200/220)?

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I don’t think there’s enough content on here to be separating everything.
Plus, I think it’s quite nice to have them all together, easier to skim read and keep up to date on all the recently updated ones.

220 Trophy
I disagree and it has worked on other forums I’ve been/am on.

Many posts don’t give an indication as to what MK its IRO. All MK’s have different sizes & specs of everything, therefore if for example the question was “what size is the xyz-bolt” and it was put in the MK2 section then the poster would get more specific help. Plus it would save time for non-MK2 interested parties.

The forum is for Renaultsport Clios, not just MK2’s, which the majority of posts are IRO and therefore the posts don’t normally note the MK the question is IRO.

I have a MK4, before that a MK2 and before that a MK3 so will still be able to help those if I can, but if the post was in the ‘correct’ section then I would already know what MK the question was IRO and whether it likely I would be able to help.