ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dieppe factory tour how can i book this ?

Clio 200 full fat
ok so my car is 5 years old this i wanted to do something a bit diffrent this instead of going to a few shows i was
looking at taking the car back to the factory and doing the tour the only place i can find info is on the french renaultsport site i know they are doing one this year but i wondered what people have done in the past to book this

Thanks terry

Clio 200 full fat
i know if you go on to the rs site in france they have got it listed on there and its sold out but its marked for june and september

An orange one
I quite fancy this too... Be interested to see how you get on with Info, maybe get a few cars going over...

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
I know the thread it old, but anyone knows if these tours are still available ?

I am looking online and there is no info.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I doubt it, Renault sport UK isn't what it used to be, remember how active the official forum was with reps from Renault sport on the forum, now there's no one. Remember Jeremy the director for renaulsport UK used to post on here. I think all these guys used to organise a lot of it