ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DF077 - Driver side Thorax Side Air bag - Resistor Wiring Assitance

Clio 172 Sport
I've checked within the forum and the "Complete Guide to SERV / Airbag Light removal" shows a Black Connector for the driver side, however I've checked the wiring on my seat and I have a brown connector and grey connector as per pictures.

So my (stupid) question is do I simply insert a 3.30hm resistor between the 2 wires on the brown plug only (since my drivers side seat doesn't have a black connector) or do I have to also insert a resistor in the grey plug as well?

It appears there are lots of write up's / guides, threads on this, but they all seem to state my drivers seat should have a black plug, which I don't have?

Thanks in Advance for any advise given
Grey Connector - Car Side.jpg
Grey Connector - Seat Side.jpg
Brown Connector & Black Plug.jpg

Clio 172 Merc ML55
I think from memory you need 2 resistors for the grey plug (2 pairs of blue/brown and obviously on wiring loom plug rather than seat plug) and then 1 for the brown plug. It's been a while since I pulled all the airbag system out but I'm pretty sure that's what I did