ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Destiny

White APE
I think they beat it not long after you posted!

There's a new strike, and a new mission to do

They did indeed. Mental. Only 2 teams made it inside the 24hrs.

Currently bringing my hunter through to level now. Loving the new solar subclass.

Anyone still playing D2? Yes I’m one of those people!

New content next week looks great, new Gambit Prime looks fun!

Bungie going it alone!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Got sick of playing Halo lately so fired Destiny back up again. It's been a while since I've played it, so I'm currently 2 expansions behind. Decided for the sum of £60 I'd stump up and get them after enjoying the "free" content.

Looks like it's expanded hugely. Anyone still playing it?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Got sick of playing Halo lately so fired Destiny back up again. It's been a while since I've played it, so I'm currently 2 expansions behind. Decided for the sum of £60 I'd stump up and get them after enjoying the "free" content.

Looks like it's expanded hugely. Anyone still playing it?
Yep. It’s literally the only game I play these days.

last season was piss poor but the new expansion content was good. This season is shaping up alright!

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Yep. It’s literally the only game I play these days.

last season was piss poor but the new expansion content was good. This season is shaping up alright!
Think I missed Beyond Light, up until now. Was really into it before then but we just sorted of drifted away from it.
Wasn't a fan of the pay for content, but then that's pretty much like any other game these days.

£80 for an expansion and season pass isn't bad at all considering the amount you get, in my opinion.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I put sooo much time into this on PS4, I really don’t think I can start from scratch again on PC.

JP83

ClioSport Area Rep
Back into this in a big way, but since I stopped it seems to have come on a long way, or at least there's a lot of focus around "builds" on characters now too.

Still trying to get my head around that a bit, as seems to be quite involved to get the rolls on the armour I'd require.

Enjoying it though!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Back into this in a big way, but since I stopped it seems to have come on a long way, or at least there's a lot of focus around "builds" on characters now too.

Still trying to get my head around that a bit, as seems to be quite involved to get the rolls on the armour I'd require.

Enjoying it though!
Still playing it myself. Once you understand the builds and how to get good armour stats it’s easy. I recommend watching some YouTube vids explaining it. Resilience is massive this season, intellect is dogshit, strength is only worthwhile for a melee based build.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
If Warzone2 wasn't on the horizon I would have gotten back into this. Getting the god roll on weapons after a raid was awesome.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Also still playing this a LOT on PC

Still only one character but there's a few of us playing GMs and raids a fair bit. Starting to feel like the seasons are getting stale so Lightfall will be a welcome refresh!