ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deposit placed on new car

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Chuffed with this. Wanted a fun new car and negotiated a great deal on this with spec I wanted
St-2
Performance pack
B&O system
Led headlights
Nav and reverse camera
Performance blue

Looking forward to getting it
IMG_20190810_122030.jpg
IMG_20190810_121733.jpg
IMG_20190810_121849.jpg
IMG_20190810_121839.jpg
IMG_20190810_121909.jpg
IMG_20190810_121659.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Looks smart.
There seem to be some decent deals on these at the minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lovely cars. But the wheels do let them Dow. The ST line wheels suit them better.

Look forward to seeing how well you enjoy it

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I actually like those alloys.
Much better than the standard rims!

d44a949a652dc72d9089d3079de0e95a.jpg

ST line alloys are nice though.

0e73d361ad4b6381b547e6af1556d286.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Those pictured are the optional extra diamond cut. The standard 17inch are the ones I'm on about.

I’m confused (doesn’t take much)
Are the ones in the OP standard & the ones I posted optional? (Ignore ST line rims)

If so why on earth would you spec them??

Thought it was the other way round [emoji23]

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
My mates thoroughly impressed with his performance edition. Can’t wait to go out in it. Enjoy. Looks great in that colour.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cheers. Yes these are the 18" optional wheels which are £500 option that come with Michelin super sport tyres so nice upgrade.

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I’m confused (doesn’t take much)
Are the ones in the OP standard & the ones I posted optional? (Ignore ST line rims)

If so why on earth would you spec them??

Thought it was the other way round [emoji23]

The wheels on OP's car are optional on the ST2 but standard o the ST3.

Nice car it's just like mine but I have the ST3 with standard halogen lights. It's awesome fun to drive.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I really like the wheels on it, some hate them but I don't!

Please invest in a steering lock or something for it!
yes Iv already bought those pouches for the keys to stop them being read from outside the house and im going to get a disklok for it just to be on the safe side.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Ask the dealer if it has the latest key. All new ones are supplied with motion sensitive keys that go to sleep after 40 seconds, so can't be got by those signal relay boxes. If it didn't have it from the factory, you can still upgrade to the motion sensitive key on the MK8.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ask the dealer if it has the latest key. All new ones are supplied with motion sensitive keys that go to sleep after 40 seconds, so can't be got by those signal relay boxes. If it didn't have it from the factory, you can still upgrade to the motion sensitive key on the MK8.

Do you know if this is for all MK8 fiestas?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I’m probably draconian, but I’m hung up on the 3 cylinder engine. Looks nice enough, but would prefer a 4 pot, even if less economical.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
personally I love the blue, looks fantastic in the flesh. they had a white one and the silver fox (I think) which looks a bit like a primer, I drove the black which does look nice but having had a black car for the last 6 years I vowed never again, just a nightmare to keep clean and plays havoc with my ocd. I do quite like the grey however this had the spec I wanted and was my first colour choice so im happy. sold the beemer its being collected tomorrow, all goes well I could have the fiesta for this upcoming bank holiday Monday. :)