ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decat fitting issues

Mazda Rx8
So I bought a Scorpian decat a while ago along with a genuine Renault cat fitting kit.

But as you can see from the pictures the gasket sits out far too much on the decat which means you can't get the nuts onto the bolt as they don't pull through enough.

The fitting on the original cat is fine. Ktec said Renault made 2 lengths of bolts for the kit? Is so does anyone have the part numbers for the longer bolts?

The original one I bought was 60 00 073 668 I think.
8caa00283b38a5f4b87b16291a778a22.jpg
c24554004235df1b050c806ba4670add.jpg

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
That's odd that its come with shorter bolts. The kit I ordered from RPD came with the same sized ones I had taken off. Initially I thought the same as you because the gasket was so stuck out. But once bolted down it was fine!

Mazda Rx8
Just realised when I originally fitted the decat (April? Sat in the garage ever since) I had the K-tec set of bolts. Since then I've purchased and fitted that original set from RPD which had longer bolts so it might well fit if I try it now. Doh!